• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
the characters for this chapter were the most frequent commenters?

Author's Note:

Ayo, it's Phantune! Waddup?

Give some love to Splintershard pls?

Zapper Frost, The Spy of the Tiger, Possibly me, AnObliviousAuthor, Alectra24444, amf studios, and last but not least, Level Dasher walked into a bar.

"Oh no!" Zapper Frost exclaimed, "We're stuck in a bad fanfiction! Whatever will we do?"

Level Dasher raised a hoof triumphantly. "I know! We will check all the vibes, and the power of the vibes will release us from this prison!"

amf studios folded their hooves. "Ha. Fat chance."

"Why are we in a bar, anyway?" AnObliviousAuthor frowned. "It's not like the author was planning on making an overused joke before deciding against it, right?"

Wrong.

Possibly me and Alectra24444 proceeded to crash through the bar, snapping the metal beam in half and helicoptering away while repeatedly smacking the faces of everyone within the city limits.

Also, Spike threw up another scroll somewhere and it was a scroll that summoned Sweetie Giraffe, who proceeded to smite everypony in the area, including the area itself.

PreviousChapters Next