• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
one day Not Luna ate her way through the Moon?

Author's Note:

Hello there, General ScopingLandscape!

"Sister," Luna stared up at the Goat Moon, which was currently a waning crescent. "Why is it that my moon appears to disappear every so often?"

Celestigoat bleated.

"There is a... not me that resides upon my moon that eats it piece by piece every night?"

Celestigoat began to eat her own throne.

"My moon is made of cheese? Surely, I'd remember such a notion if it really were the case!"

A very goatly scream.

"Goat cheese? Sister! How uncouth of you to suggest that when you are one yourself! Have some dignity!"

Not Princess Luna teleported before Luna and Celestigoat, giving a deep bow as she stifled a loud belch. "I thank you for the cheese, Celly. It was delicious."

She grabbed Celestigoat by the horns and chucked her out the window. Again.

"Unfortunately, with the power of your goat cheese, I will now be running things around here."

Princess Luna looked between Not Luna and the second hole in the window. "Huh???"

PreviousChapters Next