• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,635 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,635

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia was a broom, Luna was a mop, Cadance was a duster, and Flurry Heart was a McDonalds McFlurry that spilled on the floor?

Author's Note:

Triple tag-team time! (Me included!)
Starlight Glimmer1
AnObliviousAuthor
Tonkus 🤔

"LUNAAAAAA!" Twilight shouted "I spilled Flurry heart again! Can you get Celestia and help me clean this up?"

Flurry Heart babbled on the floor. She peeked out from under the McFlurry cup.

Luna opened the door, trudging in with her dripping-wet mane. Because she's a mop. Twilight lit her horn and picked up Luna, flipping her around and wiping up the mess.

"'Kay, where's Cele-oh, there you are!" Twilight grabbed Celestia next and did the same, flipping the alicorn upside-down and brushing up Flurry heart's McFlurry cup into a dustpan. "Has anypony seen Cadance, by the way? I'm cleaning my bookshelves again."

"Here," Cadance groaned. Twilight grabbed Cadance by the legs and began slamming her face-first against the bookshelf, knocking down everything from books to dust to the shelf itself and the wall behind it.

PreviousChapters Next