• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Sweetie Giraffee became president and Scootaroo vice president? And Tall Pipp became the secretary of state?

Author's Note:

Scootaroo? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time, twidash1993. And I suppose we've got another tag-team chapter goin' with Scyphi tagging along.

Sweetie Giraffee, the cousin of the far more hostile Sweetie Giraffe and the far wiser Sweaty Jiraf, tapped her tall microphone. "Ahem. I would like to thank everyone here today on electing me and my good friend Scootaroo as president and vice-president of Equestria. I will be appointing Tall Pipp as secretary of state, effective immediately, and I promise you all that this nation is in good hooves."

"A democratic election? In my authoritarian state?" Celestia crash-landed on the stage and ate the microphone. It was disgusting and she spit it back out. "Not on my watch!"

"Princess," President Giraffee pointed at Celestia's hooves. "With all due respect, I believe you are the one on your watch."

Celestia lifted a hoof and stared at the remains of her diamond-encrusted platinum Rolex watch. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

PreviousChapters Next