• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Fragmented, disconnected thoughts of absolute randomness (Randomness happened 10)?

Author's Note:

I got bored.

Twilight Sparkle Twilight Sparkled. Of course, this action would end up reverberating across the entire Nintendo DS-verse, causing a cataclysmic chain reaction that ended in your birth. Also, Flim and Flam were at it again with the white vans.

But nevertheless, it was all irrelevant anyway because the author declared his irrelevance to the server.

Doctor Phil demanded an apology note from Celestia for being wrong about her secret relationship to her sister, of whom turned out not to be biologically related, after all.

"WHY IS EVERYBODY IN MY ROOM?!" Spike hollered, startling Twilight, Doctor Phil and Celestia, the latter two reading out a transcript of Celestia's phone calls and eating cake, respectively.

"Girls, girls, calm down," xXx$$SwagFortniteG4m3rLunazzz$$xXx smoothly hushed, setting her cup of tea ULTRA SUPER INFINITE-HOUR ENERGY JUUUUUUIIIICCCCCEEEE down and combing her mustache.

"N0 i wILl nO7 c@lM DOwN!" Celestia screeched, throwing a cake at her sister.

Luna, for her part, caught the cake and absorbed it through diffusion because she is now actually a giant amoeba. Nobody questions the amoeba's authority out of fear of being consumed.

Hmmmmmmm...

Let's say that the floor is lava again.

Luna the Lava Amoeba cackled with laughter as everybody else began to slowly sink into lava-flavored jello. How is it lava flavored? Idunno.

Twilight Sparkle headdesked hard enough to break the table in half, the floor beneath her in half, the ground in half, and the flex tape holding the dreamscape together in half.

Luna, for her part, flex-taped the flex tape back together.

"And that's how I met your mother."

Wait, what?

PreviousChapters Next