• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia decided to burn down an Applebee's, a practice that is not only legal, but generally encouraged.

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger is responsible for the Princess's action.

"Why, Celestia?" the flames danced in Twilight's eyes as she watched the bonfire crackle. "Why did you do it?"

"They gave me bees."

"They..."

Celestia turned her puffy head. "They gave me bees, my dear student. Is it alright if I call you my student again? Actually, you know what, I am unofficially un-expelling you for medical reasons."

Twilight sputtered. "Where did they get the bees from? Isn't their whole schtick being the 'neighborhood barbeque' or whatnot?"

"What do you think you'd normally find at a barbeque, Twilight?"

"Coleslaw, burgers, steaks..." Twilight's stomach grumbled at the thought of a juicy slab of prime rib. "...wasps?"

Celestia nodded wisely. "And hornets. And others of the striped variety that both myself and the many foals that flock to such barbeques tend to colloquially call 'bees'."

Twilight stepped back a little as the sign collapsed into the still-burning remains of the restaurant. "But why did they give you bees?"

"They asked me if I wanted the apples or the bees."

"And you... didn't choose apples?"

"I was curious, Twilight," Celestia snapped before firing another blast of magic at the structure. "Now help me reduce this place to a crater or you're getting banished to the sun. This is a Royal Decree."

PreviousChapters Next