• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria experienced a cultural Kirby revolution?

Author's Note:

OwO, wat dis?
It's Duckgame4life and AvidSeason!

Note to AvidSeason: I'm pretty much assuming that the "cultural revolution" of Equestria in this case is the quick rise of what's essentially a cult based around Kirby.

Also, the part about Kirby being an elastic waistband was a joke my friends and I often made in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

"Kirby is my elastic waistband."

"Pinkie, you don't even wear pants!"

"I do now! Kirby told me to do it!"

"Kirby? Who's Kirby?"

"Kirby the Elastic Waistband!"

"..."

A pink blob of infinite S U C C ate his way through the front doors of Sugarcube Corner.

"That's Kirby. Hi!" Pinkie squealed, waving a hoof.

Kirby inhaled the entire shop.

"Bro, did you just see that?" background pony #3556872 exclaimed, "That pink blob just inhaled an entire shop."

"I know, right?"

"Yeah."

"You could start a religion out of this."

"Already did," background pony #3556872 smirked, donning his pink cloak as he trotted towards the new god of Equestria, Kirby.

It took roughly a decade before Equestria found itself worshipping their new god of infinite consumption.

PreviousChapters Next