• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Alicorn Pinkie traveled back in time to make herself an alicorn, thus completing the time loop?

Author's Note:

It's all thanks to you, Zapper frost! Wait... what's that in the dist--

WADDUP, I'M HERE AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES!

*Desk shattering noises*

"Hiya!"

"Ack!" Pinkie squeaked, jumping back from her usual nightly dose of pure, 500% sugar-water nighttime energy solution. "Oh, hi, me! What are we gonna do today?"

Alicorn Pinkie shrugged, lighting her horn.


Alligator Pinkie awoke beside Gummy. Wait, hold up, that ain't right. Pinkie!

Alicorn Pinkie tore a hole in the space-time continuum again, poking her head through and lighting her horn.


Ailing corn Pinkie coughed. Being a sick ear of corn wasn't fun.

"Oopsie!" Alicorn Pinkie teleported in, lighting her horn yet again.


Pinkie Pie awoke with a jolt. Something felt... off. She couldn't put a hoof on it, but she knew that there was something different. She continued about her morning, completely ignoring the fact that she now had both a horn and wings.

"Why, good morning, Pinki-"

And then the universe imploded because time loops. I think.

PreviousChapters Next