• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,615 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,615

PreviousChapters Next
Chancellor Neighsay had a reason for his racist behavior?

Author's Note:

I'm double-posting today 'cause I don't have anything better to do right now, Decokelow!

"Tell us." Twilight held Neighsay up against the wall. "What is your secret to your racism?"

"Ahem." Chancellor Neighsay cleared his throat in a totally-Chancellor-Neighsay way because I never actually watched any episodes with him in it and also wait hold on isn't Twi holding him by the neck like that meme with Sasuke whatever--*gaaaaaaaaaaaasp* "It all started when I was a small child. I was a very poor colt back then, and my mama made me go out on the street every day to sell wind to ponies. I charged ten bits for every minute that I fanned ponies with a branch, but nopony ever actually bought my wind. I still don't get why my mama wanted me to do that. But then, one day, a pegasus saw me with my stick and asked me what I was doing waving it at the ponies passing by on the street. I was embarrassed, knowing that a pegasus could fan ponies far better than I ever could, and said I was aiming the stick to throw it at the next pony that came along. The pegasus looked at me weird after that, so I threw the stick at them instead."

"...That's it?"

"Yes."

Twilight slapped Neighsay across the face and then threw him at a stick.

PreviousChapters Next