• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,616 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,616

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia's coolness was negative, making Rainbow's coolness even more negative?

Author's Note:

epiccuttlefish, you were supposed to boost the coolness, not invert it!

"Hey, fellow cool kids!" Celestia the no-longer-princess skidded by on her sled pulled by magical beanie babies. "What's kickin'? I heard there was this crazy new thing called the interwebz y'all have been going cray-cray over!"

The bubble she was blowing popped in her face.

"No! The coolness! It's draaaaiiiiiniiiiiiiing!" Empress Rainbow Dash wailed as her 120% coolness factor over Celestia was used against her. "N-no, I can feel it, t-the... the cringe!"

"Embrace the cringe!" Celestia cackled, falling off her skateboard and drinking a can of lukewarm water, "You are me, and I am you! Our destinies are--hic--intertwined!"

Rainbow Dash felt a shudder run down her spine as the urge to bend over and eat a nice hoof-full of gravel began to set in. "Must... resist..." her voice was strained. "Must... stay... cool!"

She snatched a fly out of the air with a pair of nun-chucks she was holding like chopsticks, and proceeded to eat it. It tasted like a walk.

"No! My coolness!" Rainbow spat out the fly.

"Problem?" Celestia's voice sung in such a broken tone that a new genre of garbage was born that day. "I promise you, it will only get worse."

Rainbow's eyes widened as Celestia widened her grin. Yellow and green covered each and every exposed tooth in her mouth as she took another massive bite out of a nearby patch of grass.

"Look at meeeeee, I'm publicly grazing!"

Rainbow Dash proceeded to be hit in the face by a stray basketball.

"Dude! You were supposed to catch that! You just lost us the game!" Fluttershy smacked Rainbow on the back and picked up the basketball. "Sucks to suck, dork."

Rainbow Dash screamed. And then she choked on her own saliva and went into a coughing fit before screaming some more.

PreviousChapters Next