• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Carosel Boutique moonlighted as a soup store?

Author's Note:

WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE, The Spy of the Tiger?!

"Hey Twilight, I need your help over here."

Twilight looked over the shelves. "Can't, Spike. I'm buying clothes."

"Well, hurry up. Why do you need to buy clothes, anyway?"

"Second coronation. Took over Luna's spot too, apparently. Anyway, I can't find them."

"What do you mean you can't find them? I'm one room away from you, inches away from kissing Rarity, and you can't find any clothes?"

"I can't find them, Spike. There's only soup."

"Whaddya mean there's only soup?"

"I mean, there's only soup."

Spike facepalmed, turning away from Rarity and cupping his claws around his mouth. "THEN GET OUT OF THE SOUP AISLE!"

"Yeah, yeah, fine... yeah, there's only more soup."

"Go to the next aisle then! Or the next row! Heck, how many clothes racks are there even around you?"

"...There's still soup."

"Where are you right now, Twilight? I can hear your voice clear as day, and you're sure as heck still in Carosel Boutique last I checked!"

"I'm at Soup!"

"WHADDYA MEAN YOU'RE AT SOUP?! ALL I SEE AROUND ME ARE CLOTHES!"

"I mean, I'm at soup!" a can levitated into the room, dropping onto the floor. "See?"

"What store are you even in?!"

"I'm at the soup store!"

"WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT A SOUP STORE?!"

"BU--" Twilight didn't finish her line before being pummeled to death by Pinkie Pie for the reason of being not child-friendly."

"Darling," Rarity slowly began. Spike turned back to face her, ignoring the muffled shrieks of Twilight from the other room. "Do you realize that half of Carousel Boutique is a soup store?"

"Well, fu--"

Spike proceeded to be pummeled too. The universe is out to get him.

PreviousChapters Next