• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight was Luna's daughter?

Author's Note:

Watch out for mildly drunk Luna! :rainbowwild:

"TWILIGHT!" Luna yelled as she burst through the floor of Twilight's bedroom, "YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER. NOW COME WITH ME TO PLAY SOME VIDYA GAMES!"

Twilight shrieked in shock, quickly throwing her writing material and fanfic-in-progress across the room, where they proceeded to land perfectly in between Spike's dragonfire and a scroll he was about to send.

And unfortunately, Celestia now has it. Let's just ignore the pained wailing of the guards until later.

"I... I don't understand," Twilight finally replied, recovering from the shock of being surprised, "I thought I was Celestia's daughter."

Luna facehoofed. "Twilight, listen. TWI-LIGHT. You're my daughter, Twilight. The one who ascends between both night and day, and the unbreakable bond that will continue to keep the two together."

Twilight cocked her head.

"What I'm saying is, you're my daughter for absolutely no reason other than I want to have a daughter so I'm claiming you as mine."

"Wat." Was all Twilight could say afterwards.

"DOES THOU DARE TO MOCK US?! YOU SHALL COME WITH US TO WRECK NOOBS UNTIL THE SUN RISES AGAIN!" Luna suddenly began, "AND TOGETHER WE SHALL RULE EQUESTRIA UNDER OUR SUPREME RULE!"

"Wat."

Luna frowned at Twilight's lack of understanding. "You'll be my daughter, and I'm gonna play video games with you and you're gonna help me in Night Court."

This time, Twilight frowned. "Night Court? Isn't that always full of batponies?" she asked, crawling onto her bed.

"ARE YOU BEING RACIST?!"

"No." Twilight peeped from behind her pillow.

"THEN YOU SHALL BE MY DAUGHTER."

"Fine."


And so, Twilight suddenly found herself as the daughter of a mildly drunk Luna. Of whom later realized what was happening, and disowned the mare.

PreviousChapters Next