• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
somepony teleported bread?

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger has done nothing but teleport bread for three days.

"Great news!" Twilight emerged from the hole in the ground that she called her studying pit. "We're not gonna die!"

"Really?" Pinkie's mane immediately reinflated at the news. "But what about the bread?"

Twilight held up a very clearly mutant loaf of bread. "Only bread gets cancerous tumors from the teleporter! So as long as nopony teleports anymore bread, we have nothing to worry about!"

"Uh, question." Rainbow Dash raised a hoof.

"...Yes?"

"I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days."

"That's not a question, Rainbow. That's a statement. Remember, questions end with a question mar--DEAR CELESTIA."

A great rumble tore through the room. Everypony's eyes turned to the door.

"Twilight!" Celestia burst through the doors, crumbs plastered across her face. "This is the most delicious cake I have ever tasted!"

PreviousChapters Next