• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
this chapter was written by an AI?

Author's Note:

You asked for it, AnObliviousAuthor.

The fact of the world as it loomed is that you got turned into whatever it is that you got turned into whatever it is that you got turned into.

What?

Oh, so you wanna come up to twilight 's brain teacup, and yet ou and twilight were scooped up by the newly created paradise in his magical cave of the pony starlight.

" who was sleeping on the floor? " twilight facehoofed slowly. " spike said that i want some help in the applewood derby. "

what would you like to buy some silverware of the pony starlight facehoofed slowly backing towards the humans screeched to a halt in a worn image.

Twilight stared at the eternally melting alicorn.

" what are you doing to face potato? " she squealed as the televised neon accessories surrounding her eyes were drowned.

Megan stared at the stallion. He was actually sunburst in disguise.

What? Either way, the pony that it looks like revealed to applejack that he was out of apples and that you got turned into whatever it is that you got turned into.

PreviousChapters Next