• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
instead of friendship or whatever, Twilight beat Tirek with Missiles of Nuclear Justice

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger told Twilight that she's not allowed to swear.

"Ha!" Tirek guffawed. "Friendship. What a joke. Friendship didn't stop me from destroying your friends. Friendship didn't prevent your puny treehouse from burning to the ground."

He leaned in close, nearly pressing his face against Twilight's own. "And friendship won't stop me from taking everything you have left for myself."

"Oh, I know that already," Twilight gave Tirek a peck on the cheek. "And I also know what will stop you."

Tirek lifted his hand from the location of Twilight's kiss. "Hu--"

The flames blazed behind the alicorn's eyes. "Indiscriminate nuclear :yay:fire."

Twilight paused.

":yay:fire."

":yay:fire."

"Celestia :yay:ing :yay:it!" Twilight shot into the sky. ":yay: it, I'm pressing the button."

Tirek scratched his head, still caught off-guard by the unexpected kiss. "Press what butto--"

What remained of Ponyville proceeded to be wiped off the face of the planet alongside Tirek.

PreviousChapters Next