• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Cadance was jealous of Twilight for having Spike sell her microwave to a monkey?

Author's Note:

Combo time! Today, we've got twidash1993 and Black Hoof, stacked on top of each other! :rainbowwild:

"Twilight!" Cadance tore the door off its hinges and ate it. "Twilight, why the actual buck did you let Spike sell your microwave?!"

Twilight shrugged, not even taking a moment to look away from the stacks of banana peels that she'd been counting. Microwave selling was a serious business, which was why she was lucky to have Spike as a business partner in such a venture.

"Twilight, answer me!" Cadance shouted through mouthfuls of door pulp, "I saw a monkey walk out of this place not even a minute ago, carrying the biggest, most beautiful microwave I've ever laid eyes on!"

A sinister grin spread across Twilight's face. "You aren't my babysitter, are you?"

"Wha--"

Kween Crispalisp proceeded to be smacked by a giant rolled-up newspaper and doused in a hefty amount of RAID (Shadow Legends).

"NO BABYSITTER OF MINE EATS MY DOOR LIKE THAT!" Twilight cackled the entire way through. "THE REAL CADANCE EATS HER DOORS SLOWLY, COOKED MEDIUM-RARE WITH PRENCH HERBS!"


EDIT: The real Cadance is still salty about Twilight's microwave business. :V

PreviousChapters Next