• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Spike had Ravioli breath? (Able to breathe Ravioli)

Author's Note:

I see Chef Boyardee has made a return, twidash1993.

Spike looked at his translucent claws, and then at his surroundings. All around him were endless fields of puffy white clouds and clear skies.

"My child," a heavenly voice boomed. "It is time."

"Aw heck," Spike grumbled. "Am I dead? This is the fifth time I've died this week and I'd really like to get back to my co--"

"You are not dead, my child."

Spike plopped down on the cloudy ground, folding his arms. "Stop calling me that."

Slowly, the clouds around him began to take on a more yellowish tint. Spike's frown grew deeper as splotches of red began to surface. Was this blood? This had to be blood. There was no way it wasn't blood. Oh dear Celestia, he was in h--

"Spike," the spaghetti ground began to rumble. "It is time you unlocked your full potential."

Okay, not that place then.

Spike fluttered his wimpy little dragon wings. "But I already got my wings."

"Neigh, there is an even fuller potential in store for you. Do not forget, Purple One, of your heritage. Your... purpleness."

Spike made a noise that was as close to the auditory representation of a singular question mark that anyone had ever heard.

"Thanos. Purple Guy. Grimace and his accursed milkshakes. Barney the Dinosaur--" the voice boomed in his ears. "The Great Purple Ones now grant you their strength."

Spike felt himself begin to lift into the air in a whirlwind of spaghetti and pasta sauce. "Wh--" he teetered mid-air, flipping over himself aimlessly. "What's happening?"

"Shhh, just let it happen."


"And so that's how I gained the ability to do this!" Spike took a deep breath, then began to violently cough up whole pieces of ravioli.

"Ewwwww!" Apple Bloom ran away.

PreviousChapters Next