• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
interjections interjected themselves?

Author's Note:

How would that even work, Horseus King of Horses?

"But then--"

"Yes," Spike interjected. "Very mu--maybe."

"Did you just--"

"Yes," Spike interjected again. Louder.

dear celestia why do you make me write these things

"If so, but then not why?" Twilight babbled, all sense of language and logic boiling out of her skull and pouring from her ears. Metaphorically, of course. Unless you're weird like that. "Perhaps but then not yes why how huh?"

Celestia descended angelically from the conveniently placed hole in the ceiling that totally wasn't there before. "I'm sorry, my dear disgracefully-expelled-for-medical-reasons student," she aimed her super-ultra-turbo-laser directly at Twilight. "The medical reasons you were expelled for are terminal. I'll have to put you down."

Unfortunately, Twilight interjected the firing process--if that's even a thing that can happen--causing the ultra-death laser to momentarily pause in thought and decide that the sun was a better target than this strange horse thing.

And that's how the sun went supernova!

PreviousChapters Next