• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,584 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,584

PreviousChapters Next
Spike was replaced with Spyro?

Author's Note:

Starlight Glimmer1, I don't think Twilight would be very happy.

also outside of occasional memes and references I have 0 spyro experience

"Where is Spike?"

No response.

"Spyro, that is your name, right?"

The Spyro figurine fell on its side.

Twilight set down her newspaper. "Three days. Three days, Spike has been missing, and our only lead is you."

Naturally, as an inanimate object, the Spyro figurine did nothing.

Twilight floated a teacup to her lips, taking a sip.

She set it back down.

Spyro did nothing.

A knock came at the door.

"Come in," Twilight sighed. "Door's unlocked."

Celestia let herself in, hanging her mane up on the hat rack. Though she wasn't in view, Twilight could feel the grim expression on the Princess's face.

As for Twilight herself, she didn't bother to turn.

"Anything?"

"No."

"Mind the Spyro figurine. I'd rather it not be crushed unintentionally."

Celestia glanced downward, stepping around the little purple blob of plastic as she made her way towards a seat. An audible ruffle of feathers rose from her with every movement.

"Have you contacted the Crystal Empire about Spike's disappearance?"

Celestia shook her head.

"Then what are you here for?"

"You see--" Celestia lit her horn. "Though I do not feel this is an appropriate time to mention it, I believe I have entirely forgotten to grant you a Raven."

"Wh--"

Raven Inkwell #160 promptly fell out of a portal and onto Twilight.

PreviousChapters Next