• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Scootaloo took over a Texas Roadhouse?

Author's Note:

What hast thine done, twidash1993?

"You should try out the restaurant biz sometime, Scoots!" Apple Bloom boomed from atop the garlic bread and ravioli empire centered directly over the remains of the Olive Garden from the previous chapter. "It's really fun! Trust me!"

Sweetie Giraffe screeched from even higher above.

"What would I even take over?" Scootaloo shouted. "The Garlic Breadvioli Empire has taken over all of Canterlot already!"

A stray laser fired down from above and incinerated a hole in the blanket of garlic bread and ravioli that covered the land, exposing a dingy-looking Texas Roadhouse.

Scootaloo looked between the restaurant and Apple Bloom.

"There's yer answer," Apple Bloom nodded wisely. "Sweetie gave you a present!"

She was then incinerated by Sweetie Giraffe, leaving not a trace behind.

"Apple Bloom!" Scootaloo cried out. "Sweetie! What'd you do that for?"

"TOO SMOL." Sweetie Giraffe's voice tore across the land.

"Fine then. Texas Roadhouse it is!" Scoots trotted off for the Texas Roadhouse still filled with screaming ponies.

PreviousChapters Next