• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Spike and Apple Bloom use their respective powers to wage war with Olive Garden?

Author's Note:

Been a while, ScopingLandscape! How've you been?

Celestia stared out the window.

"Twilight, may I ask you something?"

Twilight pulled away from the belt sander that she was pressing her face against. "Yeah?"

"Why is my favorite Olive Garden being fortified by multiple legions of my best guards?"

A solid beam of ravioli blasted skyward before dissipating, causing it to rain ravioli and guards over Canterlot for a few seconds. This was followed by a solid wall of garlic bread emerging from roughly the same location, slowly tipping towards the Olive Garden.

"No!" Celestia suddenly flung herself from the window, zooming at sonic speeds toward the teetering Texas Toast.

...She and the Olive Garden proceeded to be flattened by the garlic bread.

Twilight had the weirdest coronation that day. Everyone was served ravioli and garlic bread for some reason.

PreviousChapters Next