• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
every time pinkie pie jumped, a new and pointless law was installed?

Author's Note:

Y.

Phantune

Also, what kind of (digital) merch would y'all be interested in buying? Can't ship anything physical ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pinkie Pie skipped along the road. Celestia followed close behind, marking down a tally of every little skip, hop, and bounce she performed.

  • It is now illegal to bounce a ping-pong ball in a bucket full of dirt at 5:00 PM every day.
  • All persons under the age of -1 years of age must report the shape of their elbow to the proper authorities.
  • The "proper authorities" mentioned in the above law refers to the Royal Canterlot toilet scrubbers. They will gladly take your elbows.
  • Cheese is now the only legal topping on any type of ice cream, living or deceased.
  • Bathing in chocolate milk is only permitted on Fridays.
  • On every third Tuesday of the sixteenth consecutive month following the coronation of Flurry Heart's toy snail, the national anthem will be changed to a flex tape commercial.
  • Pinkie Pie-ing is now legally regarded as morally questionable.

Pinkie Pie stopped jumping.

PreviousChapters Next