• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Catra, Scorpia, and Entrapta steal Rainbow Dash's secret stash of garlic bread?

Author's Note:

AntiBronyBenSwolo asked this on Tumblr!

Rainbow Dash lay on her bed that was totally not made entirely of garlic bread. Absolutely not. Do not believe the rumors.

Catra, of course, did the polar opposite of that because NOBODY tells Catra what to do... except maybe Adora. She poked her head up from behind the window, an ear twitching as her eyes set upon the stash of garlic bread.

Rainbow Dash let out a loud snore.

"Alright, she's prone. Now's our time to strike," Catra waved up Scorpia. "You, make sure she doesn't wake. Sting her or something, I don't care how you do it. Entrapta?"

"Yes?" Entrapta's hair was already halfway through the window.

"Don't... disassemble anything this time, alright? Not even the alarm clock."

"Sorry, what were you saying?" the rest of Entrapta caught up with Catra, already pulling back the very-clearly disassembled clock. "It would've rung at any moment."

Catra blinked. "Fiiine, anyway, we're set. You've got the doohickey, right?"

"Yup!" Entrapta held up a pipe bomb small drone. "Depending on the size of the garlic bread, we should be able to bring the entire stash down!"

"Entrapta. It's not tiny food."

"I know that," Entrapta tapped a box mounted underneath. "Which is why this bad boy folds out to make a BIGGER box!"

Catra looked between the bed and the drone before facepalming. "No, that's still not gonna be enough."

She paused, turning again to the bed made of garlic bread. Or at least, the lack of one.

Scorpia threw the last piece of garlic bread out the window with a free claw, still cradling the sleeping Rainbow Dash with her other arm.

PreviousChapters Next