• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,591 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,591

PreviousChapters Next
Spike the strange purple rock who actually needed to wake up?

Author's Note:

Scyphi is the one that put Spike in a coma.

"Wake up?" Twilight cocked her head. She pushed a McCelly's happy meal toward Spike the strange purple rock. "You sound like you're hungry. I left some nuggets and fries for you. Here--" She tipped the smiley box over with a hoof, spilling the fries out in front of him.

"Wake... up?" Spike's nonexistent eyes traced the words formed by the fries. He looked back up at Twilight.

"That's what I asked." Twilight pointed a hoof at the fries, which strangely now no longer formed any words. "Mind if I steal a few?"

A few limp fries floated out of the pile and into the mare's mouth as Spike, who wasn't quite so much of a rock anymore, stared onward.

His eyes met Twilight's. A sad smile spread across her face as she spoke.

"We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty service."

PreviousChapters Next