• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Morgan Freeman came to (and voiced) Equestria?

Author's Note:

Congrats, you made me crawl out of my Netflix binge pit to write this, Zapper frost.

I dare you to read this entire story in Morgan Freeman's voice.

"Hey, Spike I--"

Rainbow Dash froze, both hooves covering her mouth. She removed them, trying to speak again.

"Spike, tell Twi--"

Except, it wasn't her voice. Rather, it was that of an otherworldly, godly being. Gone was the constant rasp of Rainbow, and in its place was now the smoothest voice to ever be heard in Equestria.

Spike glanced up from his comic book.

"Yeah?" He replied with the same voice, "...Woah. I sound hot."

A celestial being radiating good narration emerged from behind a corner. He shot a single glance of approval at the world that he granted access to his voice to, and vanished into a cloud of also still smooth epic narration.

"Anyways," Rainbow Dash continued in Morgan Freeman's voice, "I was gonna ask you to tell Twilight to watch out for the tornado coming straight for her library castle thing."

Three hours later, Twilight returned from Canterlot and screamed, for a tornado had obliterated her alphanumerically-genre organized shelves, meaning that she'd now have to sort out the fanfiction from the actual books. Again.

A shudder ran down her spine as she reached for the first fanfic.

PreviousChapters Next