• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
an army of sentient donuts attacked equestira with help from the giant monkey man who once terrorized the ninth dimension

Author's Note:

This sounds oddly familiar, Rhonie8k.

(can you tell that i'm on the verge of burnout)

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" the giant monkey man from the ninth dimension who totally wasn't Waluigi in a monkey suit tore a hole in the atmosphere. For some reason, the only thing that came to mind for what he would say next was "GO, MY PRETTIES!"

And so he did. Masterfully.

"GO, MY PRETTIES!" Waluigi the giant monkey man from the ninth dimension wah'd, tearing the sky open even wider to make way for billions upon billions of sentient donuts to begin pouring into Equestria. Why he did this is still not known. There is not enough brainpower right now to brain up new ideas to idea for chaptering this chapter.

"Begun, the donut war has," Yoda sipped a cup of tea.

"Eyup," Big Mac eyup'd. He was standing in for Princess Celestia because she got banished to the sun. Again.

An explosion flashed outside the window. For some reason Pinkie Pie grew to the height of a skyscraper and began eating every donut that rained down. Actually, no that makes perfect sense. She's Pinkie.

What.

PreviousChapters Next