• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Queen Chrysalis replaced Shining Armor instead of Cadance?

Cadance sat comfortably on her bed, a look of lust beaming from her face.

"Come here, Shiny..." she mewed, "show your wife what you've got..."

Shining Armor chuckled nervously. "Uh..." he stammered, "I'm fine. Really." He faked a yawn. "I mean, that wedding sure was tiring, wasn't it? I just wanna eat all your lo-- cookies and go to sleep."

Cadance raised a brow.

"Shiny?" she asked suspiciously, "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure, Thora--uh, Cadance. After all, I've gotta watch after my hiv--hoofball game, anyways."

Suddenly, a projectile Spike crashed through the window.

"YAAAAAAAAA!" Spike hollered, landing on top of the not-Shining Armor with a crunch, "GOTCHA, QUEENIE!"

Spike was promptly followed by a very angry Shining Armor, of whom was currently glistening with crystal shards from bucking his way out of the caverns. Finally, Twilight teleported into the room, covered by the same crystal dust as her brother.

"Chryssie, you've got a s:yay:tload to explain."

PreviousChapters Next