• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,614 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,614

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight's status as melon queen gave her a frighteningly loyal bat pony army?

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger is responsible.

"I am the Melon Queen, Queen of the melons!" Twilight's voice rung all throughout the various melon-based structures that made up her new Melon Palace. The giant cantaloupe, for one, was made entirely out of winter melon.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Her loyal batpony army eeee'd in unison. Though the Melon Empire was indeed melon-centric, they paid handsomely in mangos to their troops.

"Tonight, we will bridge to the moon!" Twilight boomed. The roof opened up, revealing towering spires of melons reaching far into the sky. "We will do what no rocket or shuttle has done before, and connect the planet Equus to the moon with our blessed melons!"

Thunderous applause filled the air as batponies broke off for the melon farms to prepare. Twilight herself took to the air as well, countless melons trailing in her magical grasp behind her.


"Yeah, Celly?" Luna stammered into the phone. "--yeah. They're here. The melons are here."

Celestia didn't respond, for the Pumpkin Nation was busy themselves bridging to the moon.

PreviousChapters Next