• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Overlord Spike the Mighty?

Author's Note:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spike loomed over the ponies of Equestria, the infinity gauntlet moments away from activating. He and his legion of purples: himself, Twilight Sparkle, Thanos, Barney the Purple Dinosaur, and Rarity's mane, among others-- stood firm against the defenders of Equestria.

"SPIKE!" bald Rarity yelled, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!"

Spike snapped his claws, turning Rarity purple and rejoining her with her mane.

"My lord," Barney bowed at Spike's feet. "What shall we do to the prisoners?"

"Feed them to the wall."

"Yes, sire."

Barney lumbered off, dragging a cage filled to the brim with ponies. Purple ones, too, because the legion of purples only allows those deemed worthy by Spike himself to join.

Twilight lit her horn, feeding off the power of the infinity gauntlet to assist the dinosaur with lifting the cage. The powers of the legion of purples was shared, and so all members had access to one another's powers.

"Where are you taking us?!" one pony yelled from within the cage, "What is this wall that Spike told you to feed us to?"

Hardly a second passed before the pony who was asking as forcefully yeeted through the fourth wall, pummeling the reader and giving them a decently-sized whooping.

And so, Spike and his legion worked their way across the land, purging those who stood in their way. Anyone who submitted to their might were left completely alone because Spike still has a heart. I think.

PreviousChapters Next