• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight actually won the Ponyville Trivia Trot Game?

Author's Note:

ngl Decokenite, i have no idea when or where that took place and I'm not planning on checking.

Yet.

"Hey, congrats on winning the Ponyville Trivia Trot!" Spike lowered his comic book as Twilight oozed past. "Was is hard?"

"Nope!" Twilight continued sliming her way through the room. "Didn't even break a sweat."

"Oh, I left you a hayburger and some fries in the kitchen, by the way."

Twilight... continued.

Spike lowered his comic again. "Twilight, do you need me to get out the roomba again?"

"Nope! I'm perfectly fine, thank you."

A loud pang from the window caught both of their attentions.

"YOUUUU HAVVVEEEE FORESAAAAAAKEN MEEEEEEEEEE!" Pinkie wheezed.

But Twilight couldn't do anything about it. She had turned herself into a snail.

"You know what--" Spike set his comic aside. "I'll bring the food over here for you."

Twilight proceeded to shrivel up into a pile of dust because the fries were salted.

PreviousChapters Next