• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Fimfiction broke the space time continuum?

Author's Note:

bkam made Twilight do the time warp again!

Twilight set the tip of her pen down on the blank parchment and began scrawling on the paper.

What would my life be like if Starlight Glimmer never came back for revenge?

~~~o~~~

Starlight Glimmer watched from the chilling hillsides. She never thought that she could feel so wrong, stealing cutie marks from innocent ponies she had lured for years. Her head dipped low as she thought of her past actions, her intents on what to do with Twilight's cutie mark. As she slowly trudged away through the cold storm, the freezing blasts of wind suddenly died down.

"ₐaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--"

Twilight screeched at the top of her lungs as she rocketed past the now thoroughly-confused Starlight Glimmer.

Starlight's facial expression slowly twisted from a sad, depressed one to a face of pure, unbridled goblin energy.

"Whuh... bluh?" Luna drooled, very likeely concussed from the impact that was Twilight slamming head-first into her. "Wazzzzz dat a banan???"

Don't ask why Luna was up in the frozen north. She was... uh, doing some diplomatic duties. With the snow. Yes.

Twilight tore a hole in the middle of the page she was writing.

PreviousChapters Next