• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
Sombra chose a better path? (Early timeline)

After a full day's worth of mindlessly doing princess-y work related mainly to getting the nobles to stop treating each other like crap, Twilight decided to continue on her book. She picked up the pen and took out yet another blank piece of paper, until suddenly, she paused, and turned to Spike, who was sleeping on the floor. "Spike," she called, "what do you think I should write about this time?

Spike opened an eye and yawned. He then lazily answered, "I dunno, maybe something related to some recent event or something..." With that, he proceeded to flop back over and continue his slumber, letting out an occasional snore.

Twilight concentrated, and began thinking of things that had happened within the past month, remembering how Sombra was recently purified of his darkness. She sprung up, a determined expression on her face, and began writing.

~~~o~~~

It had been a week since Sombra had been miraculously saved by his only friend, Hope. He knew that there was something inside of him; something that didn't belong, something... dark...

So he decided to make it his duty to find whatever it was, and put an end to it once and for all, changing the horrible destiny he saw in the progress. He and Hope then set off on a long and grueling trip to Canterlot to address Princess Celestia herself, for not even Princess Amore had been able to do anything.

Author's Note:

If you're wondering what I meant by "Sombra being purified" and all, here's a spoiler for the comic I made the reference to:

Comic #37 ends off with Sombra becoming good, and running off to find the pieces of Princess Amore to restore her.

Originally, I was going to scrap this chapter, because I didn't really have many ideas for it. Instead, I'm going to publish it anyways, but I doubt that I'll upload a present and future timeline for this anytime soon.

PreviousChapters Next