• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Apple Bloom, because she doubted Spike's ravioli breath, was given garlic bread breath (able to breathe garlic bread) to go with all that ravioli?

Author's Note:

Y'all REALLY want this follow-up chapter, don't you, Scyphi?

A deranged screech shot through the air as Apple Bloom was momentarily Thanos-snapped from existence.


"Ayo what the f:yay:?" Apple Bloom disentangled herself from her own limbs. "Ah swear, if it's one of you Flim Flam brothers tryna steal mah sister's apples again, you're in for a bitin'!"

A scratchy, almost annoyingly high-pitched voice chuckled in response. "Nonsense, child! Those brothers you speak of have been banished to the shadow realm!"

Apple Bloom lifted a brow.

"They forced me to give them my firstborn child as payment for a back scratcher," the voice grumbled. A charred stick fell out of the sky and onto the...

She patted the fluffy ground underneath. This wasn't Sweet Apple Acres!

"'Scuse me," a decrepitly gnarled hand descended from above and grabbed the stick. "Always dropping things. Always dropping things."

"Soooooo, should Ah head on home the--"

"Tut tut!" the voice of the hand tutted. "You still need your new powers!"

Apple Bloom scrunched her muzzle. "New powers? Ah think Ah can buck apples just fine without fancy wings or a horn."

She felt something work its way up her throat, like a bad slice of apple pie or that one time when she ate a cinderblock.

She opened her mouth to speak, but a piece of garlic bread emerged instead, slowly flopping onto the ground.

"Well that's new."

"Congrayshuns!" the voice cackled. "You are now a super filly! Toodles!~"

The clouds beneath Apple Bloom turned into fresh garlic bread. Unfortunately, fresh garlic bread is also very soft, and that meant Apple Bloom's weight alone sent her plummeting back down.


Spike stacked the fiftieth piece of ravioli at the top of his tower. He'd done it! He'd made the world's tallest ravioli sta--

Apple Bloom landed with an unimpressive splort on top of the tower, completely obliterating it in front of a now very visibly-distressed Spike.

Another piece of garlic bread dropped from her mouth. Seeing as there was nothing else she could reasonably do at the moment, she offered it to Spike.

"Can I offer you a nice garlic great in this trying time?" she held up the garlic bread.

It's said that Spike's wails of despair could be heard around the world.

PreviousChapters Next