• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Canterlot Castle tastes like banana?

Celestia shuddered, giving the wall another delightful lick.

"Lulu!" she beamed as Luna wandered into the room, "The castle tastes like bananas!"

Luna raised a brow, licking her lips as she cantered towards her sister. She gave the wall a sniff. Then, a cautious lick.

"Hmm..." she hummed, "Hold on a second, sister, I shall fetch the ice cream."

In the background, a royal guard coughed, whistling as he pretended not to watch the sisters enjoy banana splits... except the bananas were the new throne room wallpaper.

And somewhere far away from Canterlot, Flim and Flam laughed as they continued to sell their patented banana-flavored salt lick wallpaper.

Author's Note:

johnsparkly251, I have written this early so that I can have my Netflix binge time to myself.

Don't worry, I just have less homework today. Not slacking on anything.

Okay, maybe slacking on writing stories...

PreviousChapters Next