• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Every day was a relaxing day?

Author's Note:

Tomorrow's the last day of school for me. I'd might as well write a bit. :twilightsmile:

No plot to this one, just some nice descriptive paragraphs of a nice day.

Rainbow Dash gently floated in her pool raft, the wind creating a gentle current that rippled across the water's surface. To the side of the mare was a cup of lemonade, three-quarters full. It was a cloudless day, and a beautiful one at that. The sun stood high in the sky, spreading warmth across the land.

Spike and Twilight rowed bast the pegasus in a canoe, the mustached Spike singing off-tune melodies while Twilight shut herself into the world of literature, as per usual. Gentle buzzing filled the air as dragonflies flew to and fro within the bushes lining the pool, accompanied by the chirping of birds higher up on the branches of the swaying trees.

Fluttershy and Rarity sat at the far edge of the pool, discussing the currently-in-style "Organic textures" that abruptly took on the fashion market. As for Applejack and Pinkie Pie, the sudden tidal wave and accompanying splashes were the answer to their leap into the frigid water.


The grass shuffled in the wind, their brilliant green blades reflecting the colors of day off of the millions of minuscule dewdrops that attached themselves to the plants over the night. There was little sound to be heard, save for the whistle of the cool breeze, and the light humming of the fillies that walked the green. The school year was at last over for the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and a celebratory picnic, to them, was one of the best ways to end off the year.

Granny Smith sat beneath the shade of the trees lining the vast field, her occasional snorts being the only interruption to her slumber. At her side was Big Mac, who was currently doing nothing more than curiously watching the sunlight filter through the waving leaves of the trees.


The ground thumped with a brisk pace, pebbles rumbling along as eight legs flew overhead. The two royal sisters laughed wholeheartedly as they raced each other to and fro-- it didn't matter where they went, but how they went. Whether they found themselves within the Crystal Empire, the Everfree, or even the Badlands, it wouldn't matter.


The sky passed through its hues of purples, yellows, oranges, reds. The day was drawing to a close, the bright light of day replaced by the gentle glow of the nighttime sky.

PreviousChapters Next