• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
An absurdly large amount of flashlights entered Twilight's life?

Twilight awoke with a yawn, instantaneously gagging at the moment she performed the action, due to a flashlight suddenly becoming lodged in her throat.

*ACK!* *cough cough* *GPHLRAFT!*

Mere seconds later, a flashlight-shaped crater had formed on the wall opposite to Twilight, of whom was no longer choking. She took a deep breath, opening the drapes to let the blindingly bright, whitish-blue light to pour into her room.

Wait... that's not right... she thought, looking back out the window.

And lo and behold, the sun was missing, instead replaced by a massive LED flashlight, aiming directly at her window.

"Twilight?" Spike began, pushing the mare's door open, "I think there's something wrong with me..."

Twilight gawked as the purple and green flashlight waddled into her room, looking clearly sick.

"Spike? Is that you?" Twilight began, stepping closer to the living torch, "You're... um. You seem very bright today."

Spike made the best 'seriously?' face that he could make, but ultimately failed, because he was a Spike-colored flashlight.

"I bet Discord has something to do with this."

"Ya think?"

The bright light outside her window suddenly vanished, casting the room and its occupants into darkness.

"Well that happened." Twilight deadpanned, shuffling back towards the window.

Outside, there was... an absurdly large number of flashlights. Flash-burger lites, Enlightened Apples, Scootalite Chicken Edition, and of course, the giant, green, glow-in-the-dark flashlight that now made up the previous hills of grass.

Twilight went back to bed.

Author's Note:

I think I've gone too far. :rainbowderp:

PreviousChapters Next