• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Story pitch: Into Equestria

Author's Note:

Original blogpost

Into Equestria (Sequel would focus on a new cast of characters, but retains the lore and just about everything else. The main character would be someone who's joining the simulations for the first time ever, and is trying to adjust to life in Equestria.)

Takes place after the events of Pony-Me, but before the events of the timeskip at the end. The main character is unaware of anything that happened in Pony-Me, but does hear something about one of the original creators of the simulation deciding to return to work for the first time in a decade.

Pushed by their friends, the main character decides to try out the simulation after an announcement is made for opening up registration for new users. They join with their friends, creating new characters for themselves. From there, the story would (maybe?) take on a much more adventurous tone, with the cast spelunking across the virtual world for enjoyment rather than to escape real-life.

The central theme? Move forward, and anticipate what's next.

PreviousChapters Next