• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Every What If Was Canon?

Author's Note:

The final comment-based chapter of What If goes to you, RandomCommentor!

Next chapter's the very last one.

...

...

LARSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!


Twilight broke the tip of her quill clean off. She stared at the immense number of pages she'd written through the years.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine chapters.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine chapters.

Never in her life had she expected to even read, let alone write, this many chapters.

She looked up from the stacks upon stacks of parchment. A kaleidoscope of events unfolded all around her. Strange tuber overlords. The Royal Sisters and their shenanigans. Flim and Flam scamming yet another clueless passerby out of their firstborn child. She wondered sometimes what they did with all those foals.

Goats, cheese, goat cheese, lasers, fire--so much fire--, whales, explosions, and so, so much more that she'd hardly even remembered at this point.

Of course, there was also that strange screaming humanoid entity that drifted far above, ignored by everything else for years. For all she knew, it might've been the final boss of whatever game xXx-G4M3RZ-LUN420-xXx was playing.

Still, for all the sheer chaos that she'd somehow managed to bring forth, there was still a great beauty that lied within all of it.

PreviousChapters Next