• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,568 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,568

PreviousChapters Next
Butter Knife woke up in an extrodinarily frilly dress?

Author's Note:

AnObliviousAuthor was the one that secretly put that dress on Shinkle Shankle. Now she'll come for your ankles.

"What the heck, what the HECK, WHAT THE FU--" Butt Knif screeched, tearing as much as she could of the extraordinarily frilly dress™ off of herself. Unfortunately, the Rated E ninjas prevent me, your dear author with negative remaining brain cells, from finishing the line of dialog.

"NO. SHUT UP." Dull Spoon shouted at the ceiling. "YOU STUPID NARRATOR, COME DOWN HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOU."

Haha nope. Do you need time-out in the cactus box?

"NO I DO NOT NEED A TIME-OUT IN THE CACTUS BOX. NOW GET DOWN HERE AND SHOW YOURSELF INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND THAT FOURTH WALL AND CALLING ME WEIRD NA--"

Butter Knife proceeded to do an absolutely perfect recreation of the Swan Lake ballet routine all by her lonesome, straight into the cactus box.

A muffled scream emanated from inside as it was set on fire and fired into orbit.

PreviousChapters Next