• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Astronaut Twilight spent her time taped to the ceiling of magic kindergarten on a nice game of Counter-Strike?

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger knows whether or not Astronaut Twilight is using cheats or not.

"Teacherrrrrr!" a colt pointed a hoof at the ceiling. "Why does she get to pwn noobs when the rest of us have to draw flowers?"

Astronaut Twilight took a swig of her Mountain Dew before cramming a hoofful of Doritos into her mouth, raining crumbs down on the colt beneath her as she got another kill. She momentarily tore her gaze away from the $10,000 ultra-RGB gaming laptop that she'd had hidden in the ceiling tiles. "Am not, I'm playing a very educational game. I learn how to count, see?"

She tossed a grenade (in-game, of course) and waited a few seconds before a flash lit up her screen momentarily. "See? That right there lets me count up by threes! Three kills, six kills, nine kills, and--" her talking was momentarily cut off by the sounds of gunfire. "Fifteen!"

The colt counted with his hooves the best he could, given that fingers were not a horse kind of thing. "Wait, but that's not counting up by three with that last number!"

"Sounds like a you problem," Twilight returned her attention to pulverizing noobs before being unceremoniously swat with a broom by the teacher.

PreviousChapters Next