• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
The TRIGGERING happened?

"AGH!" Twilight hollered as she kicked a book, further angering herself over the fact that she had, indeed, just brought a soiled, filthy hoof to the pristine covers of the tome.

"STAAAAAAAAHP!" Spike yelled back, covering his head with a pillow, "I SAID STOP SCREAMING!"

"BUT I LIKE LOUD NOISES!" Pinkie suddenly screeched as she burst in through the window.

"HEY!" The hired window-cleaner screamed, "I JUST CLEANED THAT!"

"SERVES YOU RIGHT!" Rarity screamed, pointing a hoof at the stallion, "YOU DIDN'T CLEAN IT RIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"RARITY!" Rainbow yelled as she tackled the unicorn, "STOP GETTING IN OTHER PONIES' FACES!"

"Um... Rainbow?" Fluttershy peeped, emerging from the bushes, "You're getting in another pony's face..."

"FLUTTERSHY!" A Fluttershy clone boomed from the mirror-pool, "STOP DISTURBING THE BUSHES!"

"NO!" a nearby gardener objected, "THOSE ARE MY BUSHES, AND I CALL THEM BUSHY!"

"Y'ALL AIN'T TRIMMING 'EM RIGHT," Apple pony hollered, "THEY NEED TO BE TRIMMED AT A 90 DEGREE ANGLE!"

"HEY!" Twilight yelled, "I'M THE MATHY ONE!"

"YOu dOn'T KNow ANythINg ABouT MaTH," nearby generic Math pony said, "stOP TrYinG tO sTEal MAi SPotLighT!"

Twilight chucked a book at the pony, and upon realizing what she had done, proceeded to begin the triggering loop anew.

PreviousChapters Next