• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Apache Helicopters overthrew Celestia?

Celestia sipped her tea.

Or at least, she would've if it weren't for the fact that the tremendous roar that raged through her ears hadn't made her fling the cup at the nearest portrait of Prince Blueblood.

Additionally, the fact that it was just a low rumble a few minutes ago was a sure sign that something was growing closer, if not--

CRASH!

--already here.

Celestia fumbled with the shards of her teacup as she stared at the behemoths of metal that now sat before her, their blades shredding instantly through the portrait as if it were paper (it was).

Straightening herself, Celestia politely cleared her throat. "Ahem," she began, stepping forward, "I don't believe I've ever seen a machine quite li..." she paused, noticing the clear lack of any pilot, living or dead. "...I mean," she continued, "I don't believe I've ever met such a beast of metal such as yourselves."

The pair of helicopters that had destroyed the wall sat silent. One of them leaked oil onto the carpet.

"HEY!" Celestia suddenly burst, "THAT CARPET WAS CLEANED JUST AN HOUR AGO!"

Sensing immediate danger, both helicopters engaged their weapons, aiming directly at Celestia.

Celestia's eyes widened at the sight of the guns, taking a step back before bowing her head down, removing her crown. She promptly left Equestria, and to this day, a pair of Apache helicopters still rule Equestria. Though, one of them still needs a repair after crashing through the wall... there's oil smeared all over the castle.

PreviousChapters Next