• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
Spike came back from anger management more powerful than ever?

Author's Note:

Scyphi was the one teaching the anger management class. May Celestia save us all.

Twilight watched with horror as a hinge dropped from the doors to her study. Then a second hinge. And a third. Fourth. Fifth. Sixth. Seventh. Eighth. Ninth... Tenth? How many hinges did those doors have?

Whatever the case may be, they were all unhinged now as Spike pushed down the doors with a light shove. He tossed the comically-large impact drill aside.

"Spike!" Twilight gasped, "You're back! How was anger management? I was sentenced to one year of hard labor in the friendship gulags of the frozen north."

"I am..." Spike balled his fists. "More powerful, than anyone has ever imagined. I don't need friendship. Not when I have the might of pure, unbridled, ra--ooh, is that the Orb?"

Twilight nodded as she continued her pondering. Even if she was already late by over a year, it wasn't going to ponder itself.

PreviousChapters Next