• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Rarity and Fluttershy were both stallions?

Author's Note:

A truly out-of-the-blue question by Niclove.

"..."

Rarity stood for minutes, staring at his own reflection in the mirror. Suddenly, he burst out screaming.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---"

Pinkie emerged from the mirror, stuffing a cupcake into Rarity's mouth.

"Hey Rares, this here's a kids' show, remember?!" She snapped angrily before disappearing back into the mirror.

Sweetie Belle burst from the door leading to Rarity's room.

"WHAT IS IT?!" She shouted in a panicked voice, "WHERE'S THE FIRE?!"

She froze the moment she saw her new brother.

"Rarity?" Sweetie asked, "Is... is that you?"

Rarity solemnly nodded. "Yes, Sweetie," he replied, "it appears that I've... genderswapped overnight..."

"Now how could that happen?!" Sweetie suddenly snapped, pointing at Rarity, "How can I know for sure that you're really you?!"

Rarity raised an eyebrow, and turned around. Three minutes later, a fully-dressed mannequin sat in front of Sweetie Belle.

"Ok! You're my sister! I'm out!" Sweetie yelled behind her back as she escaped the room.


Fluttershy yawned, stretching as the first golden rays of sunlight flowing freely through his drawn drapes.

Unfortunately, that yawn also sounded like a dying hippo.

Immediately, the room was filled with the sound of stampeding animals, many of which trampled directly over Angel as they made their frantic escape from the hypothetical hippo.

"Oh?" Fluttershy suddenly said, watching the animals scamper off in fear.

"Oh." He said once more, noticing the unexpected deepness in her voice.

Rainbow Dash suddenly burst through Fluttershy's door, her eyes trained on Fluttershy... until she noticed that Fluttershy was now Flutterguy.

"What the buck happened to you?" Rainbow asked as she walked closer to Fluttershy. From top to bottom, Fluttershy still looked like ... well, Fluttershy. But on top of that, He looked quite a bit more... male.

Fluttershy shrugged.

"I really don't know," he replied, watching his reflection in the window, "all I know is that I woke up, and I suddenly realized that I was now a stallion."

Rainbow Dash raised a brow, a devilish grin spreading across her face.

"May I see your... equi--"

A loud flesh-on-hoof sound suddenly resounded through the cottage as Pinkie shot through the air, her hoof smacking directly into Dash's cheek.

"FOR KIDS!" Pinkie hollered in Dash's face, and disappeared in a puff of cotton candy.

Silence fell over the room, until Pinkie suddenly appeared again, this time riding on a certain flattened bunny named Angel.

"Also," Pinkie began, holding up a bottle, "drink this."

"What is it?" Fluttershy asked, eyeing the bottle warily.

Rainbow Dash didn't say anything because she was still unconscious on the floor.

"It's a potion that I made to reverse the effects of RSMS!"

Fluttershy took the bottle, reading the label carefully.

"Random... Sudden... Masculinity Disorder?!"

"Yeah!" Pinkie cheered, "It's this weird thing that Discord made up before he was reformed! I found the synthesized pathogens in his space-station basement, so I took it! But... the box fell out of my hooves and broke in your and Rarity's tea during one of my parties... at least Rarity also got a bottle of this now..."

Fluttershy gasped, and immediately chugged the contents of the bottle.

In a flash of light, she was herself again.

Rainbow Dash woke up as well, but that doesn't really matter because she had no idea what just happened.

:pinkiecrazy: AND SHE'LL NEVER KNOW NO MATTER WHAT!

Oh crap, Pinkamena's possessed my keyboard again.

Also, don't ask why Discord has a basement in space, or how Pinkie got to it. It's freakin' Discord and Pinkie.

PreviousChapters Next