• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Tall Pip/Sweetie Giraffe had to fight What if's greatest villains?

Author's Note:

bkam has sent the worst of the best.

Surprisingly, a quick scroll-through of the chapters reveals that there has very rarely ever been any major "villain" of What If.

"Chef Boyardee," Sweetie Giraffe standing on top of Tallpipp growled in a deep, rumbling voice. "We meet for the first time... and the last time."

Chef Boyardee cocked the meatball cannon of his Spagmechhi and fired directly at Tallpipp. In their temporary alliance, however, it was Sweetie Giraffe that had saved her fellow Tall One.

The meatball fell harmlessly to the ground far, far below with an unimpressive splat.

Chef Boyardee chuckled. "We can call it a draw, no?"

Sweetie Giraffe stacked on top of Tallpipp lumbered on, leaving a thoroughly-toasted Spagmechhi and pilot Chef Boyardee in their wake.

They stared at the giant pool of lava in front of them. Sometime, long, long ago, this must have been the infamous location of the 'Everything But The Floor is Lava' incident of '17. No matter. Tallpipp simply stepped over the bubbling pond of molten rock.

Sweetie Giraffe.

...

Sweetie Giraffe?

Sweetie stared at Sweetie, who was currently setting a forest ablaze. This sweetie was marginally shorter than the Sweetie that was stacked atop Tallpipp, and so she was obliterated for such a crime.

Goatlestia let out a quiet bleat before being punted into orbit by the might of Tallpipp's glamorous legs.

"Twilight Sparkle. The one that started it all," Sweetie Giraffe and Tallpipp loomed over Twilight at her writing desk. Twilight stared upwards.

"Goodbye."

Twilight and all of Equestria was instantaneously vaporized. There goes another universe I guess.

PreviousChapters Next