• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,597 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,597

PreviousChapters Next
the rusty safety scissors took over Equestria as it's rightful ruler instead?

Author's Note:

Scyphi donated the rusty scissors.

A pair of rusty safety scissors sat in what was once Princess Celestia's throne. Nopony knew how it got there, or why it was there. The pair of guards tasked with ensuring the safety of the Princesses continued to stare.

Also Luna was nowhere to be seen but that wasn't important at the moment.

"Should we--" Left Guard took a step toward the scissors.

"No. It is our duty to defend anyone that sits upon that throne," Right Guard, Left Guard's closest friend, blocked the latter with a hoof. "Do not question our wise leader."

"It's a rusty pair of safety scissors, Right."

En Garde dropped from his ceiling perch, sword hovering in his grasp. "Left's right, Right. How can an inanimate object rule Equestria? I have searched all across the castle and I find neither a trace of the Princess nor a reason for these scissors to take her place."

A quiet clink caught the three guards' attention.

The scissors were now on the floor.

"See--" Left Guard gestured at the floor scissors. "--I told you, the rusty scissors have no right to rule!"

Another clink. En Garde's sword dropped to the floor, leaving no trace of its owner.

"...Garde?" Right Guard peered around the room. "Garde, where'd you go?"

"R-Right..." Left Guard began nudging his friend. "Right, I believe it's in our best interest to leave the scissors be."

"But you said it yourself, Left, the scissors..." Right's gaze dropped to the rapidly approaching pair of rusty safety scissors.

"Right, we need to leave. Now."

And so Left Guard and Right Guard rightly left the premises.

PreviousChapters Next