• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
everyone still hated Sunset Shimmer until the Friendship Games?

Author's Note:

Hm. Pitchin' something a bit more serious, eh, Edward Sapphire?

I'll try my best. It's been years since I watched anything EqG-related, and I only really liked Rainbow Rocks. Prepare to be disappointed by my lack of show knowledge :P

(Friendship Games is the one with Abacus Cinch, right?)

Uhhh... yup. Okay.

Dang, it's been a while since I've even thought about Equestria Girls. Maybe I should update my list of stuffs.

Anyway, here we go.


Sunset huffed, blowing a stray strand of hair from her face. How long had it been since that night? The girls she tore apart years ago had since bonded together again, and even took down another magical threat to the school.

Her? Well... she made do with things. Nobody even so much as talked to her anymore, but that was alright. It was actually kind of nice to have some peace for once, instead of constantly needing to worry about maintaining any sort of image.

She pulled out the old book she'd found in her locker. It was a dusty relic, sure, but being able to talk to Twilight from the other side of the portal was a good way to unwind. She sat down, leaning against the statue as she rummaged for a pen in her backpack.

Footsteps approached. So long as they said and did nothing to her, it'd be fine.

The footsteps drew closer, stopping just steps away from Sunset. What were they doing, anyway?

A quiet beep chirped from the direction of the footsteps.

Sunset turned. "Hey," she began, "What are you doing?"

The hooded figure stopped, glancing at Sunset. For a brief moment, her eyes-- Twilight's eyes were visible behind thick glasses.

PreviousChapters Next