• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,598 Views, 5,529 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,529
 8,598

PreviousChapters Next
Thanos gave Twilight salad powers instead, because everybody needed to be eating healthier?

Author's Note:

Scyphi is Thanos? Real????

A hole tore open in the cloud layer separating this plane of reality and the next. From it, a lone purple hoof emerged, followed by the rest of the huffing mare.

"THANOS," Twilight wheezed, "I--"

She faceplanted on the clouds. It took a whole lotta effort to smash her way into an ethereal dimension, y'know.


Twilight awoke within an Olive Garden. Her eyes shot open, wider than ever before as she realized the implications of doing so. Did she now have unlimited breadstick powers? Infinite soup?

She fluttered her new wings in excitement. Mixed greens shed from her feathers with every movement.

"Wh-no, no no no no no--" she lifted her wing as an entire head of lettuce dropped with a thud onto the floor beside her. "Salad powers? But I want my pa--"

"Perfectly balanced," Thanos's voice echoed through her head, "As all things should be."

PreviousChapters Next