• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,446 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,446

PreviousChapters Next
Michael Bay made MLP and the Mane Six needed glasses?

Tirek dodged flimsily as Twilight summoned her next shot. Her glasses slipped off moments ago, and she ended up hitting the Golden Oaks Library instead. Again.

Said library promptly exploded in a nuclear fury as a shockwave blasted from every side, shattering windows, eardrums, glasses, and Rainbow Dash's contacts.

Unfortunately, said contacts shattered just as Dash pulled off a rainboom, and combined with the temporarily blinding blast of color, the already near-blind mare crash landed on a decepticon, which instantly melted at the touch of her awesomeness.

As for the Golden Oaks library, it quickly grew back, only this time, it was twice as tall, made of solid steel, and came complete with fifty nuclear warheads locked on Tirek.

At the utterance of a single phrase, Twilight singlehoofedly destroyed Tirek down to the subatomic level.

"Watch your butt." She muttered angrily under her breath.

The resulting explosion blew the nonexisting pants off of everypony in existence, past, present and future. It also happened to blind the Mane Six as they were being born, because screw proper logic.

And that is why nopony wears pants in Equestria.

PreviousChapters Next