• Published 6th Jan 2016
  • 8,445 Views, 5,521 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions. Eight years old and one thousand chapters long. Holy crap. BROKE THE 1000 CHAPTER LIMIT WITH A 1001ST CHAPTER!!!

  • ...
58
 5,521
 8,445

PreviousChapters Next
Luna's lava obsession landed her in an intervention?

"Lava?" Luna cooed, peering into the mouth of the active volcano, "...Lava!"

The baking soda and vinegar volcano promptly blew in her face.

"Luna." Twilight said sternly, setting her decoy volcano trap aside, "We need to talk."

Luna frowned with a frown that only a clown with rejection issues could make.

The author shuddered at the thought, even though he had never encountered such a being.

"Luna, you need to stop your obsession with lava." Twilight deadpanned, "You've already melted the moon, put your sister in an insane asylum, raised an army of... squishy red derpy echidnas, and worst of all, YOU HAVE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY IGNORED EQUESTRIA'S PLEAS FOR HELP!"

"But I--"

Twilight cut the Princess of the Night (and of wrecking n00bs) off with an angry snort, and pulled a curtain aside.

Equestria was currently half-swamped in dangerously hot lava, and from the looks of it, most of the populace had since fled to higher ground.

"Psh." Luna scoffed, "'Tis but a game."

She lit her horn, and just like that, the lava was gone.

Twilight nodded in approval at Luna giving up lava, and turned to leave, whispering in a nearby guard's ear that it was probably a good time now to let Celestia out of her padded cell.

"NOW THEN." Luna screeched with the pitch of an undead parakeet, "WHO WANTS ELEPHANT BOOTS?!"

Twilight facehoofed.

PreviousChapters Next